Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yesterday I had to go to Spotlight (main fabric store here in WA)- not a very fun school holiday activity - actually, not much fun at anytime - I usually go armed with toys and snacks as I can expect to queue for half an hour or more - after spending ages selecting my fabrics (the place is a mess). Because it is an unpleasant job I usually wait till I have a whole list to get, which I suppose makes the job even more difficult. And while I don't normally allow my kids to eat and drink in a shop, I make an exception for the Spotlight queue as it takes so dreadfully long. Anyway, we made an agreement before hand that if the children were happy and patient in Spotlight I would express my appreciation for this by letting them play with snow afterwards. The idea came from here...

No comments: