Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What does YOUR family look like?

Please meet ours:Starring Aaron, Hannah, Grandad, Aunty Arls, Ted, Caleb and others!

As promised, this is my Art Quilt Australia 09 entry. The statement that goes with it is:
Little children love to draw themselves and others near and dear to them. Tongue between teeth, they concentrate oh-so-hard on getting all the important features in place. I am privileged to observe such artists at work every day!

I believe that Art Quilt Australia catalogues will be available for purchase via Ozquilt Network Inc after the exhibition closes, if you can't make it there in person!
Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Love it Ruth!! So much detail!

bronya said...

my family definately doesn't look as colourful as this ... i love the texts that you stitched in ... my favourite is the green and orange man in the bottom left - he's so cute ... nice job, you are so talented!

Janine said...

You can realy pull out the sole of a child, so love your piece reminds me of my kids when they were that age