Friday, January 8, 2010

Introducing...

...Oscar, Oswald and Oliver. They are drilling engineers who work very hard out in the Botswana bush. They never thought they would become engineers, but sometimes opportunities come your way which are too good to pass up!I think this is the last elephant post for a while. It is true that I didn't intend to turn these into engineers, but I was working on them while Phil was working in Botswana sending pictures of daily encounters such as these:
...so now they have work boots and hard hats just like Phil! Two of them will go to Phil's work colleagues in the near future. I just need to put the company logo on the hard hats still. By the way, just in case you didn't catch it in the first elephant post, the pattern is by Jodie from Ric-Rac, and I loved sewing it up!

1 comment:

Helen said...

They are so cute Ruth! I'm glad you posted the finished product... becuase I was wondering what became of them. Evolutionized Elephants... thats for sure! Hope you are still hanging in there... we need to set up a phone call one of these days before Flossie arrives! Love you!