Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nappy happy

I have discovered that assigning Caleb the task of watering the pot plants with the baby bathwater, using a cup, is a great way to keep him occupied* and gain some uninterrupted time for myself to do various other jobs...
...like washing nappies... and speaking of nappies, I'm sure you're dying to know how our cloth ones are going... I'm still very much in love with them! Especially now that I know they really are one-size-fits-all - Caleb and Daniel are both wearing the same nappies, Caleb on the largest setting and Daniel on the smallest. Not only do they work extremely well, but I also think they look quite smart. I am so glad to be done with those old plastic pants! I made 24 nappies last year, and they are now in constant circulation!*I'm contemplating giving him a thimble next time, to stretch out the pleasure for all of us...

1 comment:

Lucy said...

They look great on, a really good fit! Lucky little boys, having nice cloth right on their skin;-).
And I'm stealing your baby bath idea. Love it!