Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Priorities

A few posts back I mentioned that I had been thinking about priorities. This was prompted by the fact that there are many deadlines coming up for various exhibitions this year. There are quite a number that I would especially like to enter. But of course life is rather busy right now. After Phil, I have four other priorities that come before entering art exhibitions:
So I have had to get my head around the fact that I may not be able to make entries for these exhibitions this year. I have also decided that managing my daily routine to include those various daily activities mentioned a few posts ago, is more important than pushing myself to enter these exhibitions.

Meanwhile, I have three major quilts in various states of progress:
I will continue to work away at these, of course. And who knows, maybe I will still have entries completed for some of these shows by the time the deadlines approach.

No comments: