Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh, bother - pumpkin for dinner!

...with apologies to everyone who visits here to see quilt-related content! My word-limited, quilt-limited posts are probably a good indication of the state of things here - not many bright thoughts from this baby- and child-focussed brain, and even less quiltmaking...

Having said that, one of the exhibition deadlines I would have liked to meet this year is looming somewhere about two weeks into the future - and I think I can make it. It just means that the focus for the next week will be a little more on burying (tying off) threads, and a little less on housekeeping. I'll let you know how I go!

1 comment:

bronya said...

all the best with finishing your quilt ... pretty please take photos and email them to me when you are done - I'd love to see your new creation ...