Friday, June 18, 2010

Spoiled!

We've been spoiled by dear friends, with this fancy hamper! Personalised hand-made bookmarks...
...a train book for Caleb (just the thing!)...
...a 'LOOK' bag...
...and red wine and chocolate - there is no late night treat that Phil likes better than a glass of red wine with chocolate! Thanks, guys!

I won't be checking in here tomorrow (not that unusual, I know) because I am heading out to work for the day! Yep - Phil's Mum has been contracted to look after our kids while I go out and work one day a week. My job? To be an extra pair of hands for Dad and Phil up at the new house. Things are rolling along really nicely there at the moment, and there are lots of little/easy jobs that I can do, so that Dad and Phil are freed up to do other things. We'll see how it goes. Thankfully there is a glass of red wine and some chocolate to relax with at the end of the day!

No comments: