Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pram vanity

There was simply no question about it - if that pram is going to be a regular part of our walking routine, then that pink had to go! Yes, that is my vanity shining through! Actually, Hannah was also quite adamant that a little mama who walks to town for a few groceries MUST have a basket under her pram to put things in. We bought the pram secondhand for her birthday two years ago, and it never had a basket underneath.
This project was actually much easier than it looks (my kind of project!) especially because I had the original fabric for the hood and seat, to use as a pattern. Unfortunately it turned out a bit more sickly sweet than intended, but Hannah is over the moon with her 'new' pram.

2 comments:

DereknSteph said...

wow i love the green and pink pram Hannah. Those are my favourite colours together too. Katie's room is going to be green and pink once the quilt arrives that my mum (Mrs 'tHart) made. Katie already has green walls which I love as they are so happy and bright!!

bronya said...

i agree ... so much better for that stroll through town ... love it ...