Friday, October 29, 2010

Do you like my new sewing table?

Do you like my new sewing table? Here's what I love about it:
- it stores all my quilt fabric
- thanks to my father-in-law's door stash, it cost me nothing
- it's in the middle of everything, which means that while I am sewing I can monitor the kids outside, the kids inside, the kids in bed, the dinner on the stove, the baking in the oven, and the washing in the washing machine:)
- I don't have to share it with anyone or anything, which means that everything can be left exactly where it is, ready to be picked up or put down at a moment's notice. It's amazing how many more quilt bits can be stitched together in a day when I can sit down and stitch for 10 minutes before school, 2 minutes while waiting for the kettle to boil, and 5 minutes while dinner is simmering.

No comments: