Monday, November 22, 2010

FRCSR Fine Food and Craft Market

I've posted twice already today with the intention of talking about the market on Saturday, and managed to forget both times! I blame it on the fact that I left the market all inspired to make new things, and my mind is preoccupied with all these ideas. A big thankyou to everyone who dropped by my stall. It was so good to chat to you all, and its always nice to hear that people enjoy dropping by this blog. After selling out of picnic blankets, I have been dreaming up new quilts for the future... we'll see what comes of that. Thanks to all your purchases, proceeds could go to both Amos Aid Australia and Nulsen Haven.

The market was so enjoyable. It was a very well managed, happily bustling affair, and is a huge credit to the organisers. If you haven't been yet, be sure to come along to the next one!

No comments: