Friday, December 31, 2010

Meet Froggie

Meet Froggie. He came to life in the week before Christmas. I 'just happened' to be walking past a most beautiful fabric shop when the thought 'just happened' to enter my head that Daniel must absolutely have a handsome new froggie to replace his current, grubby-looking favourite. Fabric was purchased, and patterns were drafted, and here he is, an early birthday present for an almost-one-year-old. I thoroughly enjoyed making him, too! Unfortunately, though I don't think the grubby frog is going to be handed over any time soon.
I want to thank you all for taking the time to read along this year! I wish you all the very best for the new year! I am eagerly anticipating the new year with the comforting knowledge that God who sees and knows all things has the whole world in His hands.

1 comment:

bronya said...

awww he is adorable ... love his little neck scarf