Thursday, December 2, 2010

Someone should learn to control her kids

I took a sanity break this afternoon. Meaning that I sat onto the couch for fifteen minutes with a cup of coffee and a magazine and tuned out. That was after trying in vain to get both of these two monsters to take a monster-sized nap. They've been doing really well until today. Naturally - because today I really needed them to sleep, so that we can all go to see Aaron and Hannah perform in their school Christmas concert tonight. So here you see them both, sleeping like babies while I rest on the couch......or not...On the bright side, I was just wanting some handwork for travelling and so on, and this non-ball of twine should keep me occupied for many more hours than it took Caleb and Daniel to unravel! :(

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Ahh, Ruth, I sympathise....bet that coffee was worth the tangled-twine mess though ;-)