Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sewing wins the day

Yes, the sewing won out on Tuesday. It was a tough choice, though - I was certainly tempted to go shopping, Natalie. But I was also very excited about this latest quilt. I think it's my favourite to date! If I can get my sewing machine to behave (it's having some attitude issues) I will start quilting it tonight.

Oh, and for some reason, all of our babies have had an overwhelming urge to trample on my quilt tops and quilts the moment they are laid out on the ground...

2 comments:

Jodie said...

It is looking stunning !

bronya said...

that was a rather nice dliemma to have ...
i am so glad you chose sewing ... if it were me i would have procrastinated, chose to shop then busied myself with getting ready and writing a list for half an our, decided i didn't really need anything from the shop, started setting some stuff up for sewing, thinking about all the cool things to sew and then googled pictures of things i like and by that stage it'd probably be time to head out to pick the kids up ...
and who wouldn't want to crawl all over those wonderful splashes of colour across the floor!