Friday, June 3, 2011

Make Froggie

This post is especially for Maddy and her mum. I didn't forget you, Maddy - I have finally added the pattern for Froggie to the sidebar of my blog.
In honour of the occasion Froggie kindly asked if I would take fresh photos, as he really wasn't happy with the last photo shoot.
He says that he is very happy living here. He is especially glad to have all the books unpacked. He loves them all, but like all of us, has his favourites.His only wish is for some uninterrupted reading time once in a while.And in case you are wondering, no, I am not going to venture further into the world of designing softies. There are others way more capable. This was just a frog fix that needed to be cured late last year.

Please let me know if you have any hassles with the pattern/instructions.

3 comments:

Viv said...

Ooh, thanks Ruth. I think Jasmine 'needs' a froggie too! Where did you find the felt? It looks much stronger than the stuff from Spotlight.

inga said...

Hi Ruth
Maddy just want to say a big thank you for the pattern.
We just visited your blog to see what you have been quilting lately and saw your post with the Mr frogge.
Thank you so much Ruth i will send you a photo when my frogge is finished and sawn by my mum. But i am going to call mine zabka which means frog in polish
thank you again Maddy and Inga

Ruth said...

Maddy, I look forward to seeing Zabka!
Viv, I think mine was a wool felt. I got it from Calico & Ivy, but you might find some online. I've no idea whether wool felt is stronger than acrylic felt.